How to do AOL Mail Login at mail.aol.com ?
mail.aol.com - Now Login to Your AOL Mail and Manage Emails. You may also do AOL Mail Login, Create AOL Account, AOL Password Reset etc.
AOL is an American web portal or service provider. It has launched AOL Mail, as a part of its move from subscriber-based service to the Web portal. It customize your experience with a variety of features. By AOL Mail you can manage your AOL account like maintain AOL Calendar, creating and using folders, organizing your mail and etc.
When you will open the main page of AOL, you will see lots of news and article there. All of the main and real e-mail functions are situated on the left side of the screen. You can see a list of icons and folders there. Mail.Aol.com is a magnificent email service provider with a simple and easy account interface. It can give continual access with its App to your inbox on cellphones and tablets.
Today, having the right email account can be difficult and there is a lot of competitor outside which are considerable like from the quality of spam filters to the interface appearance. The email service is referred to as AIM Mail which stands for AOL Instant Messenger. Mail.Aol.com is one of the popular option out there to grab for e-mail service.
Main Features Of AOL Mail
- A great email service provider.
- AOL Mail keep away spams from emails.
- It provides unlimited storage space.
- 25 MB is the size of the email attachment.
- Emails can be filtered through automated email sorting.
- It gives a vast range of protection like spam and virus.
- It has a very good feature, spell checker which assure you with error-free content.
- You can link your other email accounts from other service providers like Gmail and Hotmail.
- Your contacts can be managed in your Mail.Aol.com.
- Maximum mailbox size is 1,000 new messages per screen name.
- 4,000 old messages per screen name.
- 4,000 sent messages per screen name.
To get access of Mail.Aol.com, you have to sign up and sign in.
Step 1 . Mail.aol.com Sign Up
- Go to the main AOL homepage.
- At the top of the AOL homepage, click the Sign-Up link.
- You can find this link in the upper-right corner of the AOL homepage.
- An AOL account gives you web email and also makes you to use the AIM (AOL Instant messenger) service.
Step 2. Enter your details
- They will asked for your first and last name.
- Enter your name and all the details.
- When you send an email to someone, your name will be displayed as the sender.
Step 3. Username
- Create a username.
- This name you are using to log into AOL.
- Your username will be your email address.
- You will be provided five suggested usernames based on your first and last name.
- You can enter your own name.
Step 4. AOL Mail Password
- Make a password.
- Your password protects your account. Make sure you make it strong.
- AOL will display you the strength of your password using a meter to the right of the field.
- You have to enter your password twice to confirm it.
Step 5. DOB and Gender
- Enter your date of birth.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the month and then enter the day (dd) and year (yyyy).
- You have to be 13 years old to create an account.
- AOL demands your gender before you can create an account.
Step 6. Postal code and Security question
- Enter your postal code.
- In order to determine your general address, Mail.Aol.com needs your postal code.
- Click the drop-down menu to choose a security question from the selection available.
- You can pick in the field below the drop-down menu, type in the answer to the question.
Step 7. Mobile number & Alternate mobile address
- Enter your mobile number.
- It is totally optional.
- When you’re having difficulties logging in, you can use your mobile phone to help verify your identity.
- You need to give a second email account as your alternate address.
- In case, you need to reset your password.
- Entering an alternate email is totally optional.
Step 8. Final step
- Click sign up button.
- Your AOL account will be created successfully.
- You need to open a message sent to it verify the address if you set up an alternative email address.
After creating your account at Mail.Aol.com, now you need to manage your username and password. To get help with common username and password issues Mail.Aol.com makes it easy and simple. You can change your password, reset a password and manage your AOL username or manage your Account security question. You will be able to access your account anytime from anywhere with these important tools.
Updating your password regularly is a good habit for a healthy email account. Make sure you create a unique password from your the password you use. Your Mail.Aol.com password makes you access to every AOL service you use. Learn how to change or reset your password.
Change your password
- Open AOL account security page.
- Now, click change password.
- After that, Enter a new password.
- Confirm your password again.
- Click Continue.
Recover your password
- To reset your forgotten password, go to the Sign-in helper.
- Now, open of the account recovery items listed.
- After that, click Continue.
- Then, list of instructions will come up on your screen.
- Follow the instructions from Sign-in Helper.
Update Your Settings
Mail.Aol.com is user-friendly and it comes with customizing needs. You can adjust and change the setting for your account. AOL Mail gives you the personalized mail experience. Update your settings with Mail.Aol.com to make your mail look and feel exactly how you need it. Personalize your setting like how you want to write your emails, manage your incoming message, and the general look of your inbox, etc.
- Firstly, Sign-in to your Mail.Aol.com.
- Click options under your username.
- After that, a dialog will open saying Mail Settings.
- Then, click the tab for the setting you want to change.
- A list will open with different setting options like General, Compose, Filter settings, Calendar, Ads.
After doing all, if you face problems to receive mail, then it could be caused by a few things. Most of the issues can be fixed with the Mail.Aol.com. There are a few things you can try to fix the problems if you are not receiving a new mail but you are able to read your mail.
Check your filters. A filter can cause emails to bypass your inbox. It can be sent to either the trash folder or to a different folder. You have to check any filters you have created to be sure your messages are correctly organized.
Learn about delivery a delays because of delay in transit. Sometimes messages are delivered and there may be a delay in transit. This happens because of the problems on the mall server, heavy internet traffic,or routing problems.
You won’t be able to know if the message is delayed or undelivered, other than waiting. Ask the sender, if possible, to resend the messages. Just to make sure you can get the message a second time.
Check your spam folder
You need to check for emails in your spam folders. You have to mark the messages as “not spam” if you find emails in your spam folders that don’t belong from there.
- Go to Mail.Aol.com, and sign in.
- Then, click the spam folder.
- After that, select the message that is not spam.
- Click “Not spam”, at the top of the page.
AOL Mail is a great option out there for email service provider. It has been here around for a long time and it is still working efficiently. It comes with iconic tagline “You’ve Got Mail”. It alerts, when you have unread messages in your inbox. It is easy to handle and convenient to use. Mail.Aol.com has many unique features among other email service provide.